POISON's Fellowship in Medical Cosmetology (FMC) program is the best and most sought-after fellowship for aspirants in cosmetology. It's an elaborate program that gives a complete insight into medical cosmetology and prepares the doctors through its rigorous live and hands-on training sessions.
The program not only covers topics like lasers, chemical peels, trichology, PRP, injectables, and more but also it keeps adding newer topics and techniques now and then in this program to give you the best and the most updated Cosmetology Course in the globe. This program will also help you to become an entrepreneur and set up your own practice in India or abroad. The hands-on training given in this program helps you to establish your name in the competitive ﬁeld of medical cosmetology.
Objectives of this Programme
Since there is a huge demand for trained medical cosmetologists to treat patients with problems like acne, wrinkles, and melasma along with the treatment of botox and ﬁllers, we help bring in the best clinical outcomes and patient care through this program.
Why one should do this Programme
- 6 Month program with Live Interactive Sessions and hands-on Practical Training
- Certification of Completion from POISON in Collaboration with Mansarovar Global University
- 9 Days on Campus Training at POISON
- Live Lectures - 3 hours of Lectures per week
- Alumni and Networking Status
- Learning from the International Faculty of POISON
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of the latest procedures and techniques during Hands-on Training
- To train doctors in aesthetic procedures and to teach them from basic to advanced levels of aesthetic procedures.
- Educate the participants on how to do aesthetic correction in prostho, Endo, period, of.
- Focus on dental aesthetics in the improvement of looks of smile, gum, teeth, and bite.
- Understand the complexities involved in aesthetic diagnosis and learn the clinical competency in formulating and executing treatment plans for patients desiring aesthetic improvement.
- Train the doctors in composite and its layer-wise use with proper finish.
- Perfectly designed course content for the dentist to master their aesthetic skills and can immediately apply in their practices
- Practical treatment planning for all aesthetic as well as complicated cases
- Over-the-shoulder mentoring by experts
- One-on-one discussion
- Live Demonstration
- Hands-on training on models
- State-of-the-art Infrastructure
- Advanced Armamentarium and Equipment
- Patient volunteers for clinical training (for selected procedures)
- Can start/include advanced aesthetic dental procedures in your
- Clinical Practice
- Become an Aesthetic Dental Consultant
- Can work as an Aesthetic Consultant in various tertiary care hospitals
- Get opportunities to work overseas in countries like the GCC
The Program will be spread across 11 modules and the entire program will be completed in 90 Days.
The Program will comprise of –
- Mini dissertation / Case studies to be carried out under the supervision of faculty member
Duration: 6 months with 7 days of Live Sessions and hands-on training.
Eligibility: Medical & Allied Physicians
No. Of Modules: 11
Master Certificate: 6 months
AWARD OF FMC