International Fellowship in Aesthetic and Anti-Aging Medicine (IFAAM) is a One-Year international program in which physicians will learn the intricate art and science of the most common and latest aesthetic medicine procedures. The one teaching format of this program is what makes it unique from others in the world. This program deals with the disorders and conditions of skin related to Aesthetics and anti-aging. The world needs more and more specialists in this domain and this course is suitable for Medical professionals who want to expand their arena of knowledge and gather specialization and training in treating skin-related cosmetic disorders
Objectives of this Programme
There is a growing international demand for Aesthetic & Anti-Aging Medicine trained professionals and through this course, they will gain clinical knowledge to cater to the patient's needs, more effectively. The knowledge gained will bridge those gaps to reduce complications and improve clinical outcomes leading to better patient care.
After Successful Completion, The Candidate Will Receive the Following
- One-Year International Fellowship Certificate
- Eligible to become board-certified by the Indo-German Board of Aesthetic Medicine & Surgery (IGBAMS)
- Lifetime Membership of the Indian Society of Aesthetic Medicine (ISAM)
- Lifetime Membership of the Indian Society of Mesotherapy (ISM)
Why one should do this Programme
- One Year program with Live Interactive Sessions and hands-on Practical Training
- Certification of Completion from POISON in Collaboration with Mansarovar Global University
- One Month on Campus Training in POISON
- Live Lectures – 6 hours of Lectures per week
- Alumni and Networking Status
- Learning from the International Faculty of POISON
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of the latest procedures and techniques during Hands-on Training
The Program will be spread across 27 modules and the entire program will be completed in 1 Year.
The Program will comprise of –
- Mini dissertation / Case studies to be carried out under the supervision of faculty member
Duration: 1 Year with 10 days of Live Sessions and hands-on training.
Eligibility: MBBS / MD / MS / MDS
No. Of Modules: 27
Master Certificate: 1 Year
AWARD OF IFAAM