DIPLOMA IN COSMETIC GYNAECOLOGY (DCCG)
Cosmetic Gynaecology has become one of the most happening subspecialties of elective surgery for women and includes specialists in gynaecology, urogynaecology, urology, and plastic surgery. This area of special focus not only includes cosmetic procedures to enhance the aesthetic appearance of the vulvo-vaginal region, but also the functional vaginal repairs to enhance or help restore sexual function following the changes that may occur following childbirth and/or with ageing.
This Fellowship programme come with a non-surgical & surgical curricula and live patient demonstrations with most latest and advanced equipment in the industry. The programme is conducted and taught by eminent national and international experts and KOL’s of the ﬁeld, with participants attending from around the World.
Objectives of this Programme
- Deﬁne, spread and explain the different surgical and non-surgical procedures and their different applications, including the adequate selection of patients.
- Understanding of Female Sexual Function, Dysfunction, Orgasmic Dysfunction & related conditions.
- Familiarising with the non-surgical options for Vaginal Rejuvenation with better understanding of differences between various energy- based devices, especially radio-frequency and lasers; use of ﬁllers & Platelet-rich Plasma (PRP) in Vulvo-Vaginal area.
- To promote the scientiﬁc validation of cosmetic and functional aesthetic vaginal procedures (both surgical and non-surgical).
- Promote women’s sexual health and sexual function through studies, courses, and grants
- Completing Knowledge in terms of patient selection, pre- and post- procedure care in Non-Surgical Cosmetic Gynaecology.
- Awareness of the marketing tools available to improve your practice visibility and volume.
- Understanding the signiﬁcance of documentation of signs and symptoms, the patient’s speciﬁc desires, review of risks and complications, alternatives to selected treatment(s), understanding appropriate expectations, and informed consent and what that includes.
Why one should do this Programme
- Three months programme with Live Interactive Sessions & Hands-on Practical Trainings
- Certiﬁcation of Completion from POISON in Collaboration with Mansarovar Global University
- Learning from International Faculty of POISON
- Gain in Depth Knowledge of latest procedures and techniques during Hands-on Training
What is the future scope of this industry?
Looking forward at the future of cosmetic gynecology industry, its growing at a fast pace. Women are being more self-conscious and they try to make themselves look more beautiful. According to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, the cosmetic gynaecology numbers have increased by 32% from 2017 to 2019. Cosmetic gynaecology is aiming to make improvements to the physical appearance and function of the vagina and labia simultaneously.
MBBS / DGO / MS GYNAECOLOGY
7 days of Hands-on Clinical Training
Module 1 – Non Surgical Techniques in Cosmetic Gynaecology
Basic Understanding of Cosmetic Gynaecology
• Introduction to Course and Cosmetic Gynaecology (FCGSM)
• Anatomy and Cosmetic Classiﬁcation of the vulval complex
• Ethics and legal implications in Cosmetic Gynaecology
• Setting up practice
• Patient Selection and Counselling
• Genitourinary Syndrome of Menopause
• Vulval dermatoses
• Stem Cell Therapy in Gynaecology
• PRP applications
• Urinary incontinence
• Fat Transfer
• Amniotic ﬂuid applications
• Anti aging natriceuticals
Energy Based Devices
• Basics of laser
• Carbon dioxide laser, Er laser, Diode
• HIFEM : Emsella Chair
• Applications in gynaecology
• Vaginal rejuvenation
• Vaginal laxity
Cosmetology Principles In Gynaecology
• Botox and vaginismus
• Fillers in Gynaecology
• PDO threads: Vaginal application and body contouring
• CARBOXYTHERAPY A boon for stretch mark reduction
• Genital lightening
• Hair reduction
• Hair and skin rejuvenation
• Chemical Peels
• Postpartum Mummy Makeover
• PRP application : orgasmic shots
• Breast Aesthetics
• Medicolegal issues and Consent in Cosmetic Gynaecology
Module 2 – Surgical Cosmetic Gynaecology
• Anatomic considerations
• Patient selection
• Ethical considerations of female genital plastic/ cosmetic surgery
• Pre-operative assessment
• Clitoral hood reductions
• Perineoplasty and Surgical Vaginal tightening
• Post-operative care
• Types of Anaesthesia
• Ofﬁce set up
• Revisions and re-operations
• Surgical risks and Complications
• Breast aesthetics
• Fat Transfers