FELLOWSHIP IN COSMETIC GYNAECOLOGY AND SEXUAL MEDICINE
Cosmetic Gynaecology has become one of the most happening subspecialties of elective surgery for women and includes specialists in gynaecology, urogynaecology, urology, and plastic surgery. This area of special focus not only includes cosmetic procedures to enhance the aesthetic appearance of the vulvo-vaginal region, but also the functional vaginal repairs to enhance or help restore sexual function following the changes that may occur following childbirth and/or with ageing.
This Fellowship programme come with a non-surgical & surgical curricula and live patient demonstrations with most latest and advanced equipment in the industry. The programme is conducted and taught by eminent national and international experts and KOL’s of the ﬁeld, with participants attending from around the World.
Objectives of this Programme
· Deﬁne, spread and explain the different surgical and non-surgical procedures and their different applications, including the adequate selection of patients.
· Understanding of Female Sexual Function, Dysfunction, Orgasmic Dysfunction & related conditions.
· Familiarising with the non-surgical options for Vaginal Rejuvenation with better understanding of differences between various energy- based devices, especially radio-frequency and lasers; use of ﬁllers & Platelet-rich Plasma (PRP) in Vulvo-Vaginal area.
· To promote the scientiﬁc validation of cosmetic and functional aesthetic vaginal procedures (both surgical and non-surgical).
· Promote women’s sexual health and sexual function through studies, courses, and grants
· Completing Knowledge in terms of patient selection, pre- and post- procedure care in Non-Surgical Cosmetic Gynaecology.
· Awareness of the marketing tools available to improve your practice visibility and volume.
· Understanding the signiﬁcance of documentation of signs and symptoms, the patient’s speciﬁc desires, review of risks and complications, alternatives to selected treatment(s), understanding appropriate expectations, and informed consent and what that includes.
Why one should do this Programme
· One Year programme with Live Interactive Sessions & Hands-on Practical Trainings
· Certiﬁcation of Completion from POISON In association with Mansarovar global university
· Alumni and Networking Status
· Learning from International Faculty of POISON
· Gain in Depth Knowledge of latest procedures and techniques during Hands-on Training
What is the future scope of this industry?
Looking forward at the future of cosmetic gynecology industry, its growing at a fast pace. Women are being more self-conscious and they try to make themselves look more beautiful. According to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, the cosmetic gynaecology numbers have increased by 32% from 2017 to 2019. Cosmetic gynaecology is aiming to make improvements to the physical appearance and function of the vagina and labia simultaneously.
MBBS / DGO / MS GYNAECOLOGY
One Year with 10 days of Hands-on Clinical Training