MASTERS COURSE IN COSMETIC GYNAECOLOGY (MCCG)
Masters Course in Cosmetic Gynaecology (MCCG) has become one of the most happening subspecialties of elective surgery for women and includes specialists in gynaecology, urogynaecology, urology, and plastic surgery. This area of special focus not only includes cosmetic procedures to enhance the aesthetic appearance of the vulvo-vaginal region, but also the functional vaginal repairs to enhance or help restore sexual function following the changes that may occur following childbirth and/or with ageing.
This masters course come with a non-surgical & surgical curricula and live patient demonstrations with most latest and advanced equipment in the industry. The programme is conducted and taught by eminent national and international experts and KOL’s of the field, with participants attending from around the World.
Objectives of this Programme
· To discern between deceptive / unethical and non-deceptive / unethical practice in Cosmetic Gynecology helping you to understand procedures, which can be performed safely and the procedures, which have a potential to cause harm.
· Understanding of Female Sexual Function, Dysfunction, Orgasmic Dysfunction.
· Completing Knowledge in terms of patient selection, pre- and post- procedure care in Non-Surgical Cosmetic Gynecology.
· Understanding the causes of the acquired sensation of wide vagina and smooth vagina.
· Familiarizing with the non-surgical options for Vaginal Rejuvenation with better understanding of differences between various energy-based devices, especially radiofrequency and lasers, the use of fillers in Vulvo-Vaginal area and Platelet-rich Plasma (PRP).
· Awareness of the marketing tools available to improve your practice visibility and volume.
· Understanding the significance of documentation of signs and symptoms, the patient’s specific desires, review of risks and complications, alternatives to selected treatment(s), understanding appropriate expectations, and informed consent and what that includes.
· What is evidence based, and what is not?
Why one should do this Programme
· Three months programme with Live Interactive Sessions & Hands-on Practical Trainings
· Certiﬁcation of Completion from POISON In association with Mansarovar global university
· Learning from International Faculty of POISON
· Gain in Depth Knowledge of latest procedures and techniques during Hands-on Training.
What is the future scope of this industry?
Looking forward at the future of cosmetic gynecology industry, its growing at a fast pace. Women are being more self-conscious and they try to make themselves look more beautiful. According to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, the cosmetic gynaecology numbers have increased by 32% from 2017 to 2019. Cosmetic gynaecology is aiming to make improvements to the physical appearance and function of the vagina and labia simultaneously.
MBBS / DGO / MS GYNAECOLOGY
10 days of Hands-on Clinical Training .
MCCG Program is divided into 15 Modules which includes live sessions of 3hrs per week and very comprehensive practical training.