Genetics, trauma and aging can contribute to stretched, wrinkly earlobes that appear misshapen and enlarged . Esrlobes sugerial programs helps to fix aesthetic concerns of the earlobe with a customized ear repair procedures.
What is The Future Scope of This Industry?
Looking forward to the future of the cosmetic gynecology industry, it's growing at a fast pace. Women are becoming more self-conscious and they try to make themselves look more beautiful. According to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, cosmetic gynecology numbers have increased by 32% from 2017 to 2019. Cosmetic gynecology is aiming to make improvements to the physical appearance and function of the vagina and labia simultaneously.
Why one should do this Programme?
- One months program with Live Interactive Sessions and hands-on Practical Training
- Certiﬁcation of Completion from POISON In association with Mansarovar Global University
- Jointly organized by the Indian Society of Aesthetic Medicine (ISAM), a sister society of the International Union of Aesthetic Medicine (UIME)
- Alumni and Networking Status
- Learning from the International Faculty of POISON
- Gain in-depth knowledge of the latest procedures and techniques during Hands-on Training
Objectives of this Programme
- Deﬁne, spread, and explain the different surgical and non-surgical procedures and their different applications, including the adequate selection of patients.
- Understanding of Female Sexual Function, Dysfunction, Orgasmic Dysfunction & Related Conditions.
- Familiarising with the non-surgical options for Vaginal Rejuvenation with a better understanding of differences between various energy-based devices, especially radio-frequency and lasers; use of ﬁllers & Platelet-rich Plasma (PRP) in Vulvo-Vaginal area.
- To promote the scientiﬁc validation of cosmetic and functional aesthetic vaginal procedures (both surgical and non-surgical).
- Promote women’s sexual health and sexual function through studies, courses, and grants.
- Completing Knowledge in terms of patient selection, and pre-and post-procedure care in Non-Surgical cosmetic gynecology.
- Awareness of the marketing tools available to improve your practice visibility and volume.
- Understanding the signiﬁcance of documentation of signs and symptoms, the patient’s speciﬁc desires, review of risks and complications, alternatives to selected treatment(s), understanding appropriate expectations, and informed consent and what that includes.
The Program will be spread across 2 modules and the entire program will be completed in 1 Months.
The Program will comprise of –
- Mini dissertation / Case studies to be carried out under the supervision of faculty member
Duration: 1 Months with 5 days of Live Sessions and hands-on training.
Eligibility: MBBS / M.D / BDS / BAMS / BHMS
No. Of Modules: 2
Master Certificate: 1 Months
AWARD OF MCELR