Vitiligo is an acquired depigmenting disorder of the skin, in which pigment cells (melanocytes) are lost. It presents with increasing numbers of white patches. Vitiligo's two-day workshop is meant to train doctors to develop skills in treating Vitiligo with a multitude of available.
Objectives of this Programme
- Is to train the doctors in different surgical procedures, and their different applications, including the adequate selection of patients.
- Understanding of the Vitiligo anatomy.
- Completing Knowledge in terms of patient selection, and pre- and post-procedure care in Dimpleplasty.
- Understanding the signiﬁcance of documentation of signs and symptoms, the patient's speciﬁc desires, review of risks and complications, alternatives to selected treatment(s), understanding appropriate expectations, and details of the consent to be included.
- Awareness of the marketing tools available to improve your practice visibility and volume.
What is The Future Scope of This Industry?
Looking forward to the future of the cosmetic gynecology industry, it's growing at a fast pace. Women are becoming more self-conscious and they try to make themselves look more beautiful. According to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, cosmetic gynecology numbers have increased by 32% from 2017 to 2019. Cosmetic gynecology is aiming to make improvements to the physical appearance and function of the vagina and labia simultaneously.
Why one should do this Programme?
- Extensive "Hands-On"
- Certiﬁcation of Completion from POISON In association with Mansarovar Global University
- Learning from the International Faculty of POISON
- 2 Days on Campus Training at POISON
The Program will be spread across 2 modules and the entire program will be completed in 3 Weeks.
The Program will comprise of –
- Mini dissertation / Case studies to be carried out under the supervision of faculty member
Duration: 3 Weeks with 5 days of Live Sessions and hands-on training.
Eligibility: MBBS / M.D / BDS / MDS / BAMS / BHMS
No. Of Modules: 2
Master Certificate: 3 Weeks
AWARD OF MCVC