Masters Course in Cosmetic Gynecology (MCCG) has become one of the most happening subspecialties of elective surgery for women and includes specialists in gynecology, urogynaecology, urology, and plastic surgery. This area of special focus not only includes cosmetic procedures to enhance the aesthetic appearance of the Volvo-vaginal region but also functional vaginal repairs to enhance or help restore sexual function following the changes that may occur following childbirth and/or with aging.
This master’s course comes with a non-surgical & surgical curriculum and live patient demonstrations with most latest and advanced equipment in the industry. The program is conducted and taught by eminent national and international experts and KOLs of the field, with participants attending from around the World.
What is the future scope of this industry?
Looking forward to the future of the cosmetic gynecology industry, it's growing at a fast pace. Women are becoming more self-conscious and they try to make themselves look more beautiful. According to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, cosmetic gynecology numbers have increased by 32% from 2017 to 2019. Cosmetic gynecology is aiming to make improvements to the physical appearance and function of the vagina and labia simultaneously.
Why one should do this Programme
- 3 months program with Live Interactive Sessions & Hands-on Practical Training
- Certification of Completion from POISON in Collaboration with Mansarovar Global University
- Jointly organized by the Indian Society of Aesthetic Medicine (ISAM), a sister society of the International Union of Aesthetic Medicine (UIME) Alumni and Networking Status
- Learning from the International Faculty of POISON
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of the latest procedures and techniques during Hands-on Training
- Deﬁne, spread, and explain the different surgical and non-surgical procedures and their different applications, including the adequate selection of patients.
- Understanding of Female Sexual Function, Dysfunction, Orgasmic Dysfunction & Related Conditions.
- Familiarising with the non-surgical options for Vaginal Rejuvenation with a better understanding of differences between various energy-based devices, especially radio-frequency and lasers; use of fillers & Platelet-rich Plasma (PRP) in Volvo-Vaginal area.
- To promote the scientific validation of cosmetic and functional Aesthetic vaginal procedures (both surgical and non-surgical).
- Promote women’s sexual health and sexual function through studies, Courses, and grants.
- Completing Knowledge in terms of patient selection, and pre- and post-procedure Care in Non-Surgical Cosmetic Gynaecology.
- Awareness of the marketing tools available to improve your practice Visibility and volume.
- Understanding the significance of documentation of signs and Symptoms, the patient’s specific desires, review of risks and Complications, alternatives to selected treatment(s), understanding Appropriate expectations, and informed consent and what that Includes.
The Program will be spread across 4 modules and the entire program will be completed in 90 Days.
The Program will comprise of –
- Mini dissertation / Case studies to be carried out under the supervision of faculty member
Duration: 3 months with 10 days of Live Sessions and hands-on training.
Eligibility: MBBS / DGO / MS GYNAECOLOGY
No. Of Modules: 4
Master Certificate: 3 months
AWARD OF MCCG