Masters course in Hair Transplantation is an advanced training program in Hair Transplantation techniques which helps in opening the doors to a lucrative career for aspiring doctors, physicians, and surgeons to become eminent hair transplant surgeons.
The training at the POISON Institue Of Advance Aesthetics for doctors, physicians, and surgeons covers all aspects of hair transplantation procedures and allows the participants for one-on-one hands-on practice with live patients. Physicians are trained on all the latest equipment and tools for both the extraction and the restoration process, which are provided by POISON.
The course will be mentored by International faculty which is the most experienced medical team in hair transplant. Participants after completion of this course become hair transplant specialists and have a rewarding career ahead.
Benefits of Hands-on Training
The hands-on clinical training enables physicians to perform actual procedures on live patients under the guidance and supervision of an expert. The instructor evaluates the attendees, ensuring that they learn and demonstrate the skills necessary for successful aesthetic medicine physicians.
- Discuss the history and current advances in Hair Transplant Surgery
- Identify relevant surgical anatomy for the Scalp.
- Learn genetic and non-genetic causes of hair loss.
- Learn different kinds of medical treatments that can be used for hair loss
- Identify indications, contraindications, and proper preoperative preparation
- Get trained in the art of designing a natural hairline
- Master the surgical techniques of eyebrow, mustache, and sideburn transplants
- Perform Advanced Harvesting Techniques and Trichophytic closure
- Discuss the techniques of Graft dissection and Placement
- Identify safety issues, potential complications of Hair Transplant Surgery, management, and how to avoid them
- Tips and techniques for building a successful Hair Transplant Practical
Why one should do this Programme
- Live Interactive Sessions & Hands-on Practical Training
- Certification of Completion from POISON in Collaboration with Mansarovar Global University
- 3-month program with 5 days of Campus Training at POISON.
- Live Lectures – 3 hours of Lectures per week.
- Alumni and Networking Status
- Learning from the International Faculty of POISON
- Gain in-depth knowledge of the latest procedures and techniques during Hands-on Training.
The Program will be spread across 5 modules and the entire program will be completed in 90 Days.
The Program will comprise of –
5 specialized modules of hair transplantations.
- Mini dissertation / Case studies to be carried out under the supervision of faculty member
Duration: 3 months with 5 days of Live Sessions and hands-on training.
Eligibility: MBBS / MD / MS / MDS / OMFS
No. Of Modules: 5
Master Certificate: 3 months
AWARD OF MCHT