Masters course in Hair Transplantation is an advanced training programme in Hair Transplantation techniques which helps in opening the doors to a lucrative career for aspiring doctors, physicians and surgeons to become eminent hair transplant surgeons.
The training at the POISON Institue Of Advance Aesthetics for doctors, physicians and surgeons covers all aspects of hair transplantation procedures and allows the participants for one-on-one hands-on practice on live patients. Physicians are trained on all the latest equipment’s and tools for both the extraction and the restoration process, which are provided by POISON.
The course which will be mentored by International faculty which is the most experienced medical team in hair transplant . Participants after completion this course become a hair transplant specialist and have a rewarding career ahead .
Objectives of this Programme
- Discuss history and current advances in Hair Transplant Surgery
- Identify relevant surgical anatomy for the Scalp.
- Learn genetic and non-genetic causes of hair loss.
- Learn different kinds of medical treatments that can be used for hair loss
- Identify indications, contraindications, and proper preoperative preparation
- Get trained in the art of designing a natural hair line.
- Master the surgical techniques of eyebrow, mustache and sideburn transplants
- Preform Advanced Harvesting Techniques and Trichophytic closure
- Discuss the techniques of Graft dissection and Placement
- Identify safety issues, potential complications of Hair Transplant Surgery, management, and how to avoid them
- Tips and techniques in building a successful Hair Transplant Practical
Why one should do this Programme
- Live Interactive Sessions & Hands-on Practical Trainings
- Certification of Completion from POISON in Collaboration with University Medicine Greifswald, Germany
- 3 months program with 5 days on Campus Training at POISON .
- Live Lectures – 3 hours of Lectures per week.
- Alumni and Networking Status
- Learning from International Faculty of POISON
- Gain in Depth Knowledge of latest procedures and techniques during Hands-on Training.
MBBS / MD / MS / MDS
3 months with 5 days of hands on training .
The Program will be spread across 5 modules and the entire program will be completed in 90 Days.
The Program will comprise of –
- 5 specialized modules of hair transplantations.
- 1 week of hands-on training
- Mini dissertation / Case studies to be carried out under supervision of faculty member
Benefits of Hands-on Training
The hands-on clinical training enables physicians to perform actual procedures on live patients under the guidance and supervision of an expert. The instructor evaluates the attendee, ensuring that they learn and demonstrate the skills necessary for successful aesthetic medicine physicians.