The advances in clinical cosmetology represent an important breakthrough in the development of medical sciences. Great technological developments have already taken place in this field and many are yet to occur. In parallel, there is a growing interest from both the medical community and the patients, who are looking for personalized aesthetic solutions.
The Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Cosmetology (PGDCC) by POISON equips students with the knowledge and expertise required to be experts in cosmetology treatments.
POISON follows world-class curricula and focuses on international guidelines to provide the latest training to students and make them highly competent medical professionals.
- As modern medical science and aesthetic beauty treatments combined, clinical cosmetology arose as a completely new field, flourishing at an astounding speed in recent years in India as well as abroad.
- Subsequently, there has been an increase in demand by medical scholars and practicing doctors for medical institutes that can impart certifications in the growing field of cosmetology.
- POISON'S courses are meeting the demands of such professionals who are eager to learn the intricacies of clinical cosmetology.
- Clinical cosmetology courses conducted by ILAMED are recognized and supported by renowned Indian and International Universities
Benefits of Hands-on Training
The hands-on clinical training enables physicians to perform actual Procedures on live patients under the guidance and supervision of an Expert. The instructor evaluates the attendees, ensuring that they learn And demonstrate the skills necessary for being a successful cosmetologist.
Why one should do this Programme
- 3 Months program with Live Interactive Sessions and hands-on Practical Training
- 1 Week on Campus Training at POISON
- Learning from the International Faculty of POISON
- Certification of Completion from POISON in Collaboration with Mansarovar Global University
- Alumni and Networking Status
- Live Lectures - 3 hours of Lectures per week
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of the latest procedures and techniques during Hands-on Training
The Program will be spread across 13 modules and the entire program will be completed in 90 Days.
The Program will comprise of –
- Mini dissertation / Case studies to be carried out under the supervision of faculty member
Duration: 3 months with 5 days of Live Sessions and hands-on training.
Eligibility: MBBS / BAMS / BUMS / BHMS & BDS
No. Of Modules: 13
Master Certificate: 3 months
AWARD OF PGDCC