Job / Career Opportunities:- Qualify as a Skin Aesthetic Practitioner / Aesthetician / Cosmetologist / Beauty Expert and work in Skin Clinics.
Trainers: Plastic Surgeon, Practising Dermatologists and Cosmetologists
JOIN 4 COURSES GET 5th FREE**condition to apply
(Ideal for Doctors, Beauty Therapists, and Graduates)
JOB OPPORTUNITY:- Work as a Skin specialist / Skin Aesthetician / Clinical Cosmetologist in Skin clinics or Start your own Skin /Cosmetology Clinic.
1. Skin and Face Muscle Anatomy and Physiology
100 % HANDS-ON PRACTICALS OF:
2. Skin Analysis with Dermascope
3. WART and SKIN TAG REMOVAL: Theory and Practicals of: a. Electro Surgery:-
b. Electro Fulguration c. Electro Desiccation d. Electro Coagulation e. Electro Section
4. ADVANCE CHEMICALS PEELS â€“ Powerful AHAs Chemical Peels for
*Hyper â€“ Pigmentation
*Under Eye Dark Circle
5. Tharmage:- Thermage is the only non-invasive procedure that helps tighten and contour your skin in a single treatment”with no surgery, no injections, and little to no downtime. Instead, Thermage stimulates your body's natural renewal of collagen, which creates subtle, natural-looking results on and off the face, likeâ€¦
* Tighter, smoother skinâ€¦
* Softened wrinkles and linesâ€¦
* And an overall younger-looking appearance.
6. Botox Â® (Botulinum Toxin A) treatment is used in patients who wish to eliminate dynamic facial wrinkles, particularly those in the forehead, around the eyes (crowâ€™s feet) and neck.
7. Dermal fillers are indicated to treat wrinkles such as nasolabial folds, increasing volume in lips, cheeks, and chin, and filling creases or scar depressions.
8.Mesotherapy:-Mesotherapy treatment is a non-surgical cosmetic solution aimed at diminishing problem areas in your body such as
9. Face mapping- what is face mapping?
Face Mapping is a revolutionary approach to skin analysis developed by The International Dermal Institute exclusively for Dermalogica. Using the zones and the Dermalogica Face Map as a guide, the therapist is able to conduct an inch-by-inch, methodical analysis of the facial landscape, guaranteeing that the subsequent professional treatment and home-care prescription will fully address each client's concerns.
10. LED Light Therapy:- LED light therapy is a skin rejuvenation treatment using non-invasive, non-ablative Red light therapy, Blue light therapy, and Infrared light treatment for anti-aging skin care, facial wrinkles, acne treatment, stretch marks, and more. LED is a safer, more effective, and affordable alternative to laser treatment.
Blue and Red light can both be used to activate PDT (photodynamic therapy).
Acne scar reduction
11. DERMA ROLLER:- The DERMAROLLER treatment is done for treating Acne Scars, Wrinkles and Pigmentation. This process induces collagen production which is responsible for more strength and elasticity and fills up the depth of pits thereby reducing the scars.
Fees: 49,940/-JOIN 4 COURSES GET 5th FREE**condition apply
Duration: 6 Months
Students who successfully complete the course will receive the internationally recognized Certificate.&